Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's still October... just!

...but this is what I spotted as I walked towards the local 'express' Orphanides supermarket this morning, to buy a few things I needed for this evening's meal:


I knew it had been early before. I had forgotten that, a couple of years ago I spotted the same tree, in the same location, on October 23rd

It's only just beginning to feel like Autumn. I haven't yet switched from shorts to jeans, or worn a long-sleeved top, other than a very light one one evening last week. But I suppose it would be a good idea to start thinking about the forthcoming festive season, even if it is still almost two months away. 

I have just signed up for NaBloPoMo (hence the new image in my sidebar) after realising how rarely I remembered to blog this month. NaBloPoMo is simply a challenge to write something here every day during November. That should result in more frequent but rather shorter posts. 

No comments: